[MLB-WIRELESS] Krispy Kreme

Jon Teh jon at unicomsystems.com
Thu Oct 7 10:51:54 EST 2004

Hello all,

I will be in a position to purchase Krispy Kreme doughnuts for whoever wants
them and will be at the MW meet tomorrow.

The prices are as follows:

Original Glazed Dozen - $11.90
Signature Dozens (2 Dozen Original Glazed) - $19.90
Assorted Dozen - $13.90
Krispy Kreme Sampler (1 Dozen Original Glazed, 1 Dozen assorted) - $21.90

Please send orders to: krispykreme at nocarrier.org

All orders must clearly state either first name + IRC nickname, or firstname
and surname.

Orders received after 0130 on Friday the 7th (early morning tomorrow)
may not be processed. I also reserve the right to decline orders if they
are excessive and/or too difficult to execute. I am NOT making a profit.

Pickup may be from the Melbourne Wireless meet ONLY, if you can't be there,
get a friend who will be to order boxes for you.

Payment will be via means of cash, if you really want to direct deposit,
then contact me and do it today, so funds arrive tomorrow. If funds do not
arrive by one hour previous to meet time, cash will be requested.

Failure to pickup your order will result in black listing from further
transactions and the contents of the order being sold to whoever wants it.

Sorry about all of these conditions, but this will be a considerable
expenditure outlay for me, and I have to protect my interests too.

For further information on the product range visit www.krispykreme.com.au and
no, there are no Krispy Kreme stores in Victoria.

Remember, Krispy Kreme is tasty. :)

Regards,

Jon Teh