[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless net access

2ds 2ds at crypt.cx
Tue Oct 5 14:15:48 EST 2004

I work at a net cafe in the cbd and we have churned over to a new DSL
provider recently. Now, my problem is that telstra has humped the bunk
and stuffed up the churn and now our provider and telstra are busy
pointing the finger at each other. In the mean time we havn't had net
access for 4 days, is anyone able to give us access for a couple of days
although I haven't checked I'm sure my boss would be willing to pay? and
it could be a heap of fun as an adhoc networking exercise =)

Thanks in advance

  -2ds