[MLB-WIRELESS] wind power

Simon Hall simon.hall at getstarted.com.au
Mon May 31 21:04:26 EST 2004

Rick,
I saw the design of an alternator version in a book I picked up from either
Dick Smith or Radio parts.  Sorry I can't remember the name of it.  I am in
Scotland and the book is packed up in storage.

Not sure if you have seen these links
http://stevepage.netfirms.com/windmill.htm
http://homepages.enterprise.net/hugh0piggott/
http://www.picoturbine.com/booklist.htm#Piggott