[MLB-WIRELESS] Legal question

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sun May 30 18:37:01 EST 2004

what? im not a member of a free open network, im a member of a community
wireless group
we are also a network not a net server/isp so if someone connects to my ap
they arnt stealing net access from me or thru me

the law isnt grey its black and white, its not a bit illegal its ither
illegal or not

this is my final word on this subject, it has been talked about before and
will be spoken about again

using someones network without expressed permission is against the law
(fact) nomatter if its wired or wireless

dhcp or a open access point doesnt give you expressed permission

rick