[MLB-WIRELESS] Volunteer Small Equipment Grants

Jason X jxuereb at optushome.com.au
Sun May 30 12:59:30 EST 2004

In relation to what I would do:

Commision AP's in strategic places which allow the mesh to develop further
without requiring major nodes such as GHO to become the focus. Wireless
equipment is becoming cheaper and cheaper and $5000 would setup a few more
nodes.

Say the cost is $500 per node (antenna, ap, cable, pigtail, guy wire etc)

You have yourself 10 nodes.

Jason