[MLB-WIRELESS] Fwd: Telephone Support for Wiffi Network

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Tue May 18 15:47:46 EST 2004

Anyone want some paid work in Canberra? Feel free to drop Mandamah a line...

Subject: Re: Telephone Support for Wiffi Network
From:    "mandamah.michael" <mandamah.michael at apex.net.au>
Date:    Tue, May 18, 2004 14:35
To:      "Steven Haigh" <netwiz at wireless.org.au>

ACT Canberra

> Where are you based?
>
> --
> Signed,
> Steven Haigh
>
> I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup.
> Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad
> judgment. - Jim Horning.

and in the process installed a wifi network using Netgear equipment
[WGT624 Wifi Router, WG311T PCI Cards and a WG511T PCMCIA Card] with a
Dynalink RTA100 ADSL Modem.  It hasn't worked properly since it was
installed -
the
> > vendor didn't set up correctly and I'm disinclined to have anything
more to do with him.

> > Anyway I am hoping you can point me in the direction of someone who
can provide telephone support - I am prepared to pay commercial rates.
 The System is XP based.