[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS maps

TSwireless wireless at toysatellite.org
Tue May 11 00:09:21 EST 2004

Hello Rene,

Sunday, May 9, 2004, 5:51:41 PM, you wrote:

RC> I have considered buying some maps from maptrax.com.au but want to make
RC> sure there arent any decent Melbourne maps online for free.

I'm afraid you'll have to purchase these maps. We tried to calibrate a
map we found online to an aerial photograph of Melbourne and it was a
bugger of a thing to get right. If we'd simply spent the money on
decent maps it would have saved us a lot of geek anxiety and sorcery.

andrew

TS Wireless - Fitzroy                       wireless at toysatellite.org
Toy Satellite                   http://www.toysatellite.org/wireless/
This email is solely for the named addressee and may be confidential.