[MLB-WIRELESS] MW event day?

Tony Langdon (ATC) tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Wed Mar 31 12:01:56 EST 2004

> I also think this sounds like fun.  But why make it easy by
> putting the
> Melways coordinates as the SSID?

Well, if you put a punch on the AP, then people have to track it down.  Or
alternatively, some key word/code on a tag attached to the AP, that way, one
has to use foxhunting skills to locate the AP before moving to the next one.

There are other alternative strategies to make it more challenging.  However
it's done, it should be a lot of fun. :)

> I probably wouldn't participate, but I'll help out with loans of gear,
> and putting foxhunt-specific content on NodeGMR's web page

Well, organisers/suppliers welcome too. :)