[MLB-WIRELESS] 2x 25 dB Hills Parabolic Grid Antenna For Sale

Jason Tedesco jtedesco at request.com.au
Mon Mar 29 15:59:30 EST 2004

I have two brand new 25 dB Hills Parabolic Grid Antenna For Sale.  They
where originally bought from the bulk buy for a project I was working on
which went very sour.

These antennas are that new, that they weren't even taken out of the
original plastic that they came in.  The antennas where pretty much just
moved from the boot of my car to my garage.

You can take these off my hands for $130 each or email me with your
offer off-list.  If I don't receive any offers within a week or two you
may find them on E-Bay.

Regards,
	Jason