[MLB-WIRELESS] Bulk Purchase of Superpass Omnis

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:17:25 EST 2004

> Hi Jamie,
>
> Can I ask you to consider not using the list to chase business and
> spruik your products. I think an email direct to Dan would have been
> sufficient in this case.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike

Awww, come on. :)

I guess Jamie and his website have gotten a few mentions on this list in
recent days. But in the absence of The Incredible Bulk I think an
announcement of bulk discounts to the list is excusable.  The wheels of
commerce need the occasional greasing...

Just to even things up, Rob Clark has contacted me privately to offer a
reasonable bulk discount on his Downpipe Slotted Waveguide Antennas.  If
people are keen, I'll organise a bulk purchase of them as well.  There
are 180-degree and 360-degree models available.  Again, contact me
off-list at dflett at bigpond.net.au if you're interested.

I often get asked "Where can I buy wireless gear?"  To help answer that
I've started a Wiki page listing sellers of wireless gear.  Check out
http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/wiki/?HardwareSuppliers
Feel free to add your favourite outlets to the list.

Cheers,

Dan