[MLB-WIRELESS] Where to buy Veritech 200mW cards?

Tristan Gulyas zardoz at 2600.org.au
Tue Mar 23 20:25:07 EST 2004

Howdy all,

I am in search of the Veritech Prism2 based 200mW 802.11b PCMCIA cards and
one of the clip-on antennae for it.  It seems that this is the solutiion to
the poor coverage of the Monash Uni wireless network as I have had one on
loan for the past week or so and it's been fantastic.

Last I heard they were around a hundred bucks for the card and 25 for the
antenna.

Can anyone point me in the appropriate direction?

.t