[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless.org.au needs you!

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Mar 17 13:22:51 EST 2004

Hi guys,

I'm in the middle of putting together wireless.org.au v4 - and have come
short of 1 x 4RU ATX case and power supply. It's great to have the new
system getting put together, but useless if it's going to be without a case
and power supply.

So far, we've got the following ready and from these people:
Steve (me) - P3 800 x 2, Dual CPU mainboard, 512Mb RAM, Video & Network
Glen B (bchild) - 2 x 80Gb HDD's, maybe another 512Mb RAM.
??? - 4RU rack mount case with power supply.

This is the only thing needed to get the new box running. I can't use the
existing one, as both systems will need to be run side by side for a while
to minimise downtime - and the current case is an AT case, not ATX :|

If you can supply a 4RU ATX rack mount case and power supply, I'd glady hear
from you.

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup.