[MLB-WIRELESS] netstumbler

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Tue Mar 16 10:59:24 EST 2004

Hi,

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, rick wrote: >

> what drivers do i use to actualy show noise on netstumbler useing a
> entrsys card

Standard drivers are fine. Noise shows up as a different colour in the
Netstumbler graph (from memory).

The latest drivers available for the Lucent based cards (Aere, Avaya,
Cabletron, Enterasys, etc) are available at:

http://www.agere.com/support/drivers

I haven't seen a station firmware released as a seperate file for a
while as it typicall is uploaded to the card from the driver during
run-time, but the latest version I have is 8.42 at:

http://my.doof.org/wireless/AV_WSU_SR0201.zip

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au