[MLB-WIRELESS] AusStar Antenna?

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Fri Mar 5 16:09:43 EST 2004

You forget Tony, we only want to do *interesting* things with radio :)

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.
I am root. If you see me laughing, you better have a backup.