[MLB-WIRELESS] AusStar Antenna?

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Fri Mar 5 10:39:21 EST 2004

Hi,

It's a Satellite dish with LNBF by the sounds of it. Assuming it's a
standard 65cm dish, probably worth around $0 to $50 second hand,
depending on who's selling and who's buying.

Great for Satellite TV, not much good for anything else. It is possible
to swap the LNBF for something like a Bi-Quad or Di-Pole and use the
reflector for wireless, but there are better solutions.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au