[MLB-WIRELESS] Commercial use of MW network

sui at will.net.au sui at will.net.au
Thu Mar 4 16:12:02 EST 2004

Hey all,

I know that I haven't been around long, but I know *I* was most interested in
this due to the 'community' aspect.

I wouldn't have a problem with small business who wish to build their own nodes
and join in, but somewhere there should be a line drawn. Unfortunately I am not
the person to suggest where this line should be.

It all depends on what the group wants out of it: Is MW a 'cheap' private
network to ping each other at medioca speeds *grin* and play games on, or is it
an attempt at a viable network? [if so what ARE you planning to do with it?]

An information hippie I may be, but the information should be free.

Sui
HJA