[MLB-WIRELESS] Commercial use of MW network

Tim W tymmo at adsl.on.net
Thu Mar 4 12:45:47 EST 2004

If a business does start using the network as a part of it's business of
making money, then wont that breach ACA guide lines as to the use of a free
community network. I mean, wont they be making money (or at least saving
money) by it's use of the network?

And wont the ACCC have something to say about it? If one business is saving
premium dollars that all it's competitors have to pay, wont it give them a
distinct financial advantage

Also, as with business mail systems and the like, who would have any number
of employees all swapping porn, wont it completely hog all the bandwidth
from the poor souls that have built and paid for the network?

Just throwing a mouse into the snakepit
Tim