[MLB-WIRELESS] Centrino to D-link520+ probs

Nick Sibbing nick.sibbing at arts.monash.edu.au
Mon Mar 1 16:33:24 EST 2004

Nick Sibbing wrote:

Ok to answer part of my own question The DWL-520+ is 2.4ghz and fully
802.11b compliant. But it uses a texas instruments chip that gives it
faster speeds when connecting to other D-Link airplus gear.

<snip>When connected to other D-Link AirPlus products, the performance
is even greater — up to 22Mbps!</snip>

so it is at least supposed to be compatible

Regards Nick