[MLB-WIRELESS] Home-made POE

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Thu Jun 24 14:00:20 EST 2004

I followed with some interest the discussions about POE over the last couple
of days.
While it may be a little daunting to some, it is actually a very
straightforward set-up. I noticed that the July Australian Personal Computer
magazine has a detailed description of one of the cabling set-ups.
I've had a description of my set-up (functional for a while now, connecting
to a neighbour's house) on my website, if pictures help:
http://www-personal.monash.edu.au/~jhovel/wlan.shtml

Regards,

Joe Hovel
Bendigo