[MLB-WIRELESS] simple authorization???

Mark vk3jma at net2000.com.au
Sun Jun 20 21:46:35 EST 2004

Hi People,

I have a simple firewall on my linux <> internet system, actually the one
from silicon chip of several years ago.  It works well and allows me to
masq my network to share the internet connection.  However, I now want to
have internet authorization, ie, when someone tries to link to the
internet, a User/Password banner pops up and asks them for their
particulars.  Naturally, if I have set up an account for them, they will be
able to get out onto the net.

So, is there a simple way of adding a few entries to my firewall.rc script
or is it more complicated.

Thanks for your assistance.

Mark