[MLB-WIRELESS] USB 802.11g adaptor for iBook?

James Cowperthwaite james at cowwws.com
Fri Jun 18 10:03:12 EST 2004

Hi Ian, thanks for your reply - perhaps I left off some pertinent
information? I will be dual-booting OSX with either gentoo or yellowdog
and the adaptor in that link was shown to work with debian on ppc.

Assumptions on my part are that there /is/ a usb adaptor that will work
with OSX and that someone may be able to point me in the right
direction.

James