[MLB-WIRELESS] Apple Airport Express

Alan Harper lists at aussiegeek.net
Thu Jun 10 20:12:22 EST 2004

I can't wait to get one of these, prices announced late last night. $219 for 802.11g AP, Printer sharing, Analog/Digital out, and USB printer sharing, WDS, WPA and an ethernet port. Downside is that its limited to 10 clients

Alan Harper			E: alan at aussiegeek.net
Linux / Mac Geek		W: www.aussiegeek.net
Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield