[MLB-WIRELESS] Geelong Wireless gone?

Dave Keller david at bay.net.au
Sat Jun 5 18:58:59 EST 2004

G'day Steve,

Na It's still There.... Just a routing black hole.

Over the past month my ip block 203.19.7.0/24 has been moved between ISP's,
there was several days during the migration while quasi multi homed that
pretty much most of connect.com.au's address space (and peers) was
unreachable.

The site http://geelong.wireless.org.au is running on 203.19.7.13

Ciao,
Dave.