[MLB-WIRELESS] Linksys WRT54G

RVO rvo at optushome.com.au
Tue Jun 1 21:42:06 EST 2004

gr8 stuff Ben, this could be the answer to our prayers, a mast mounted AP
with ospf, exactly what we need. Let us know how it pans out. If you have
LOS to nodeGDW, i can swing around a 25dBi horiz dish you way. Also use
nodedb.com for some LOS plots b/w our nodes, just to check if it's at least
feasble.

Cheers,

RvO