[MLB-WIRELESS] more good stuff from /.

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 28 02:02:40 EST 2004

Howdy, bit of a news round up.

 1st up, a web page redirection patent has been granted to some US company
for wireless hotspots.
 http://wifinetnews.com/archives/002848.html

 Next, there was a WiFi shootout somewhere in the US, but it seems old news
to me. Oh well. There is a girly in there somewhere.
http://home.earthlink.net/~wifi-shootout/

 And last with all the talk about Viruses, they say one of the latest out
there is targeting a DDoS on SCO. Not sure how I feel about that one ;)
http://news.com.com/2100-7349_3-5147605.html?tag=st_lh

 Weather will be cloudy with some thunderstorms.

Regards,
g at z.