[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless Network security

Alan Harper lists at aussiegeek.net
Mon Jan 26 15:24:54 EST 2004

Yes, we use cisco vpn software to work to do this. Earlier versions never seemed to logon correctly to the domain unless we hard coded some domain controllers in the lmhosts, but the new version sits there are forces you to wait until windows has finished starting some network services. Oh yeah, it allows you to connect to the vpn after ctrl-alt-del but before you log on to windows.

Alan Harper			E: alan at aussiegeek.net
Linux / Mac Geek		W: www.aussiegeek.net
Mac OS X: Because making Unix user friendly was easier than fixing windows