[MLB-WIRELESS] Outer Eastern & Foothills RG Meeting 3

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jan 12 10:29:58 EST 2004

Okay people here it is.  Outer Eastern & Foothills Regional meeting number
3.  I'd love to see some new faces there.

When:   This Sunday 18th January, 10:30am.
Where:  Carpark of Rembrandts, directly opposite Knox Council offices (
council office are next to Knox City shopping centre)
Melways 64 A12, Enter off Tyner Road.

Bring along laptops, wireless cards, antennas, etc.

Connections to FKR and AAF are a reasonable possibility from this location.

After lunchtime myself and anyone who wants to volunteer to help, will be
doing link tests for anyone who thinks they may be able to connect to FKR
or AAF.  (I need to borrow a laptop with a good battery for this :-\ )

Anyone wanting a test please let me know before the day so that I know how
many we are dealing with.

If it's raining heavily Sunday morning it will be postponed so stay home
and check the mailing list if it looks particularly wet outside and you're
in the knox area.