[MLB-WIRELESS] Disconnects?

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 3 09:44:18 EST 2004

What sort of noise levels are you getting? Are there any trees in the way?
How steady are the antenna at both ends? I had a problem with my antenna and
strong winds where the thing would dropout or get poor signal as it wobbled
around in the breeze, adding a wire to hold it still helped a lot. It's only
a short one so I thought I could get away without any wires, but I was wrong
:P

Regards,
g at z.