[MLB-WIRELESS] Cheap Switches + Cheap Servers + Minitar Bulk Buy

HoracePinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 22:23:57 EST 2004

I dont seem to have received anything from you have you have you made sure that the jeack address has an @ symbol in it ?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Luke Shillabeer
  To: Melb Wireless
  Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 10:44 AM
  Subject: [MLB-WIRELESS] Cheap Switches + Cheap Servers + Minitar Bulk Buy

  Heya,

  I was wondering, does anybody have a cheap 8 port 10/100 switch that I could buy off them?

  Also, I've been trying to get in contact with the guy who's doing the bulk Minitar buy, but all my email's seem to be either falling on deafened ears (or eyes as it may be... ^_^) or bouncing... Anybody know if I could still get in on that buy perhaps?

  One more thing, anybody got a cheap computer (all I need is a computer with an NIC that's capable of running 2000 or Mandrake and i'll be right) that I could purchase?

  Regards,

  - Kiwwa