[MLB-WIRELESS] Swinnie Wireless network

Julien Goodwin laptop006 at chriskaine.com.au
Thu Feb 26 14:38:51 EST 2004

All they did was update the map, coverage has been great for a while now
(except when the AP's crash which they still do sometimes). I
occsionally use the WLAN in the park with my orinoco card. (I'm even
using it now to send this message).

We should be easily able to get connectivity with a cantenna (ok there
are a few trees in the way...), and we have enough swinburne students
that come to meetings that there's always someone with an account to
provide a gateway.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 12:27:15PM +1100, James arranged a set of bits into the following: