[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless connection -1200m apart

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 18 21:43:46 EST 2004

awwww, you hurt my feelings.... you don't love me anymore :(

 Would this have something to do with my bitching about how crappy Linux is
and installing Windows? I'm sorry. I'll dual boot Fedora with a 2.6 Kernal
to make it up to you.... and I'll get the Q key fixed on the crappy lappy,
and install Nmap and some other network tools apart from just 'stumbler ok?
I might even try and get the backlight on the screen to stop dimming
randomly. I'll even try and unbend the Wireless card so it looks nicer
sticking out the side. But only if you'll play with me again.

 But I heard that the 100 milliwatt hack on some APs (like the Dlink 900)
also stomps all over the entire spectrum. So be nice to me or I'll stick a
15 dbi Omni on my roof, hack my AP and stomp all over your signal. Fist one
to Dromana wins :P

Regards,
g at z.