[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless connection -1200m apart

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 18 21:10:31 EST 2004

108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit
mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode
108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit
mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode
108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit
mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode
108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit
mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode
108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit
mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode
108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit
mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode
108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit mode 108mbit
mode

 Well, youleft yourself open to that :)

 I'm going to get you a 108mbit mode  card for your birthday and plug it
into aaf, and them complain to you that I can't get 108mbit out of it......
hehehehe!

 But seriously, I, and I'm sure others would like to know why?

Regards,
g at z.