[MLB-WIRELESS] Major Node Working Group

Dan Flett conhoolio at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 16:05:15 EST 2004

Hi,

Is anyone interested in joining me in starting a "Major Node" Working
Group?  I think it'd be good if we had a centralised, organised way of
finding and exploiting high-visibility sites for Melbourne Wireless
nodes.  We'd aim to find people who have "insider" access to these sites
and get their cooperation.  We'd also discuss ways of obtaining gear for
these nodes without betraying the Melbourne Wireless philosophy of free
and open access for all.  We could also possibly discuss a better name
for the WG than "WGMajorNodes".  We could also possibly drink some beer.

Anyone keen?

Dan