[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI 2.1 to PCMCIA adapters?

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 11 21:41:54 EST 2004

Hi All,

 I got a Pentium PC for nix. It is an HP Vectra VL 5/200 (200 meg pentium),
but it only has PCI version 2.1. The PCMCIA - PCI adapter card I got from
the good Doctor years ago requires PCI 2.2. and gives the box a PCI error on
boot up. :(

 My question is, is someone able to tell me where to get a PCI 2.1 to PCMCIA
adapter card, or willing to swap a 2.2 version for a 2.1 version, or swap a
PCI Wireless card for it?

 Given that the box is nix and I'm going to be giving it away to a mate to
get him into Melbourne Wireless, I'm trying to get around this as cheaply as
I can. I you can help, please let me know. Cheers.

Regards,
g at z.