[MLB-WIRELESS] PDA Suggestions?

Mark Aitken vk3jma at net2000.com.au
Thu Feb 5 21:47:50 EST 2004

At 06:34 PM 2/5/04 +1100, you wrote:

>At 03:15  4/02/2004 +1100, you wrote:
>>Hi People,
>>
>>Not that I am in the market for one,  but I would be interested in
>>knowing what
>>are the best PDA, Pocket PC's etc for Wireless playing as well as other
>>stuff?
>
>*slaps head in wonder*
>if you don't intend to get one, why ask?
>Mmmgggrrrrhhh!!

Why not ask,  they are an interesting item and one never knows when
opportunity might knock on ones
door.  Better to have information available than enter blindly!

>>Which ones can be used with sound, video (if at all). What would one
>>expect to
>>pay on the 2nd hand market?
>
>see comment about exponential growth... why get a second hand one again?

Sorry,  have not won tatts yet so still have to worry about paying mortage
and gas and electricity and phone, send the kids to school, pay internet
expenses, by stuff to wear (on body and feet, sometimes head)....oh yea,
eat...so as you see, some things get in the way and dont allow common folks
to always have the latest and greatest in everything.

Ok,  get a-grip..........

Thanks Gabrielle Harrison & Paul van den Bergen for your input.

Thanks also to those that responded I now know more today than I knew
yesterday.

Regards

Mark