[MLB-WIRELESS] seeking gear

Tim Hogard thogard at knotty.abnormal.com
Thu Feb 5 17:09:15 EST 2004

In the next week I may have a limited amount of time to put up an AP
where it can be seen by a large number of people but I don't have
any spare gear at this time.

I see this as a routing node like GHO but in the CBD but my access
to the site will be very limited.

I'm currently building a battery box for my gear thats going up
as soon as I get the letter from the building managment which
was supposed to happen yesterday but didn't.  I have a bit
of room in my box for a radio but it will need to run off
of a 12v battery via solar until I can get power run.

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com