[MLB-WIRELESS] Proposed new location.

Adrian Lodders adrianlodders at bigpond.com
Fri Dec 17 09:18:59 EST 2004

Ok, I've finally got my hands on a 180 degree waveguide and another
WRT54G and I'm thinking of talking to the people at the local radio
station in Sunbury (3NRG) who are located on top of Jacksons Hill that
seems to have a dissent view of Melbourne and other suburbs.

Before I go out asking to set all this up, I just want to know if
there's anyone out there who'd want to use it?
As the amount of interest in Sunbury seems dead at this point in time.
Also I will be getting some photos from near the studio for you guy's to
look at either today or tomorrow (hopefully!).

Regards,
            Adrian
            NodeGZX
            NodeILJ