[MLB-WIRELESS] hardware of choice for a client.

David Ashburner d_ashburner at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:15:19 EST 2004

he he I've done the port but I'm pressed for time. I can let  you have it to
try if you want.
Bigest problem I have had with the Minitar is lack of RAM - you loose 2MB to
the kernel and another 3.5 to the RAMDISK. disen't leave much to run apps
in. been looking at cramfs and NFS to free up some RAM

I have a pretty simple (read using it as a link device) ramdisk image almost
ready to go if there is anyone who want's to collaborate on testing it out
and maybee helping me finish hacking it into shape. Any takers?