[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: RF emissions of Grandstream Budgetone 102 VoIP phones.

Phil Mawson phil at soundguy.id.au
Wed Dec 1 10:59:52 EST 2004

Hi,

 From what I have seen with Grandstream phones some of the originial
models were a bit faulty.  However, I think that was more to do with the
powerpack.  Just out of courosity what provider are you with for VoIP?

I have it with SwiftBroadband (aka Swiftel/People Telecom) and have no
issues with mine.

My suggestion is to check the power pack and the power source for the phone.

Phil