[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: RF emissions of Grandstream Budgetone 102 VoIP phones.

Steven Haigh netwiz at crc.id.au
Wed Dec 1 10:16:38 EST 2004

Hi guys,

As some of you know, I've got myself a VoIP phone, however I'm trying to
find out if other peoples models emit a lot of RF noise in the 100 ->
160Mhz range...

I have a good receiver on an external discone antenna, and whenever I plug
the cat5 into the VoIP phone, the receiver is flooded with noise. It's
enough to completely block out my reception of Essendon airport from my
place...

Anyone else able to check their phone?

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

I am root. If you see me laughing, you'd better have a backup.