[MLB-WIRELESS] DIGITAL Server 1000

Alan gone_4wding at bigpond.com
Sat Aug 28 21:29:21 EST 2004

Mark,
The funny d connector is called a Honda connector otherwise know as a
wide SCSI or Ultra Wide SCSI connector (Ultra being the Speed).
There are adapters to convert to the 50 pin internal narrow SCSI, The
change from Wide SCSI to Narrow in not an issue the SCSI stuff is all
backward compatible, it will run at the fastest common speed and use the
maximum pins available. You might try the cable guys at the swap meet or
there is a shop in Latrobe st opposite Melb Central that also stocks
lots of connectors.

Alan Barrow