[MLB-WIRELESS] OEM 802.11 modules

Michael Borthwick holden at netspace.net.au
Sat Aug 28 19:50:02 EST 2004

On 28/08/2004, at 9:29 AM, Adrian Lodders wrote:

> Ok, seems my cert has made some peoples outlook not let them read the
> email...

Not to mention mail.app
> Hi
>
> I think a while ago I received an engineering journal about one of
> Maxim's chip's being able to do this.

Last year one of the European electronics mags (Elektor or similar)
published an article about interfacing a small micro (PIC or AVR or
similar) directly to a PCMCIA card wireless card. It wasn't fast enough
to do comms but could grab Ethernet frames from the wireless interface
which I thought was pretty cool.