[MLB-WIRELESS] OEM 802.11 modules

David Smith dwsmith at bigpond.net.au
Sat Aug 28 07:47:01 EST 2004

Digi have a range of products, one of which may match your needs:

 http://www.digi.com/products/wireless/index.jsp

I've been looking at the Digi Connect Wi ME for a project I have.  It has an
inbuilt web server, DHCP, etc, etc ... all in a module just bigger than an
RJ45 socket.  About the only downside is that comm speed is limited by the
230kbps serial interface to the module.  The local agent is T Data in East
Malvern.

Lantronix also have a similar product - the WiPort:

http://www.lantronix.com/products/eds/wiport/index.html

Regards,
David Smith