[MLB-WIRELESS] VPN Gateway Software

adamsmail at jvxp.com adamsmail at jvxp.com
Tue Aug 24 08:37:15 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a situation, where I would like to connect my LAN to my friends LAN, via VPN. I know that this can be done with a VPN connection, but I don't want to have to connect each of my computers individually to his VPN.

(Because I have 3 pc's my end, and he has 3 his end).

So what I would like to do, is have one of my PC's act as a gateway - so the other two, automatically connect to his network when the first one is connected.

It's been a few years since I've played with linux, so if possible, I would like to keep this Windows based - however, this is a preference, and not a necessity.

Is this easy to do? Can anyone recommend?

Thanks & Regards

Adam Hair.