[MLB-WIRELESS] Belkin ADSL modem/routers

Nick Grundy ngrundy at isoproplex.net
Mon Aug 16 23:44:20 EST 2004

In as few as words as possable.

STAY AWAY.

Thankyou that is all :)

I had a belkin ap, which wouldn't do WEP without randomly changing channels
and last i heard belkin decided to put random redirection tricks into their
routers.  Which is uncool(tm)

try something like a web excel, or billion or tincan and string, basicly anything else.

> Hi guys,
>
> Anyone got anything good or bad to say about these?  Belkin DSL
> modem, wireless AP, 4 port 10/100 switch, DCHP, NAT, firewall etc in
> a box.  NB this is for a home network only at the moment, not a WAN
> link, and I only need .b speeds.
>
> Clae.
>
> --
> "I've often performed and recorded with this instrument and its sound
> is excellent. Very occasionally it
> explodes during a performance, but the audience assumes that it is
> part of the act." - Linsey Pollack -
> http://www.amcoz.com.au/pdfs/jnl6203.pdf

~Nick
-----
Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones, which have a lining of Iridium & Strontium 90)