[MLB-WIRELESS] Senao AP experiences?

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sat Aug 14 15:07:03 EST 2004

speeds over 11g dont really work that well over distances anyway, and as
soon as someone connects to you at 11b them BAm bandwidth goes away, even if
you lock it to 11g auto 11-54 your still going to have issues such as the
link going down unless your both aiming directionals at eachother, even
still i wouldnt recomend it