[MLB-WIRELESS] WEB site admin/developer needed.

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 9 21:47:09 EST 2004

Howdy,

 Had an old work mate drop me a line. He's looking for a WEB site admin /
developer.

 He's looking to add some dynamic capabilities to a current web site. They
are currently using
Dreamweaver MX 2004 to maintain the site, which is hosted on a virtual
private server running FreeBSD.

 Looking for someone to install PHP and MySQL (both installable through and
supported by the hosting service), and create some basic database facilities
for capturing customer information.

 Need someone that is very familiar with PHP and MySQL and is able to get
the site up and running quickly and efficiently. No idea on pay or how long
the job will take, or even if it is an ongoing thing.

 I do know that he will want someone with experience and to be professional.

 Interested? Drop me a line.

Regards,
g at z.