[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbourne Wireless members meet this Friday 13th August.

vak at alphalink.com.au vak at alphalink.com.au
Mon Aug 9 21:28:03 EST 2004

Hi All,

Just a reminder that we have our monthly members meeting this Friday!

When: 7pm this Friday the 13th August!!
Where: Hawthorn Scout Hall
Why: Bring some toys for show and tell, come along and ask lots of
questions, meet people in your area who you can link up with, enjoy the BBQ
we put on!

Entrance is by gold coin donation (as is also the food and drink) - this
helps us cover the costs of putting the meets on.

Being Friday the 13th, make sure you check parking restrictions.

Note: Melbourne Wireless does not endorse any sellers, or items being sold
on the night.

http://mail2web.com/ .