[MLB-WIRELESS] Digital Server 1000

Mark Aitken vk3jma at ozemail.com.au
Sun Aug 8 17:48:33 EST 2004

Hi,

I have obtained (for next to nothing" a Digital (TM) Server 1000 computer.

Now, I expect it not to work for the $5.00 I paid but just for the sake of it I wish to see if it boots.

It has a SCSI CDROM and Tape Drive, a single PII Slot 1 Processor (second slot 1 has "blank" PCB in it).

Anyway,  the 256M 168 pin memory stick I have did not fit properly,  the keyway towards the end appeared to be in a slight different position, only by about a mm or so.

Is there a different style of RAM for these beasties??

Regards

MArk