[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Minitar AP's

HoracePinker horacepinker at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 30 00:26:09 EST 2004

Is there a starnet in melbourne as i can see a node when i do a scan of my
neighbourhood with an id of starnet...(west subs braybrook area?) or did
someone move from tassie and still using the starnet id... anyway if there
is a way of tracking mac addresses through starnet i 'd like to communicate
with this person.